Covid 19 Update
Health & Safety measures taken by our hotel for Covid 19. We have carefully planned new and enhanced hygiene practices, to guarantee a most comfortable, memorable and carefree stay with us.
- We have immediately complied with all government directives regarding the decontamination and sanitation of our property
- Cleanliness and hygiene standards at our hotel is of high importance and we have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our guests and team daily.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all guest rooms, public spaces, common facilities - paying particular attention to high-touch areas.
- Towels and Linens are laundered at high temperature
- We ensure that all Food Safety Policies are followed, including daily cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen and other food preparation areas, surfaces, proper cooking and storage of food and hygiene practices
- Hand sanitizers have been placed in our hotel’s public facilities i
- Breakfast will be seved prepackaged in your room
- Check-in time has been changed to 15:00 and check out at 11:00 am, following the EU Hygiene protocols, in order to provide our cleaning staff with plenty of time for thorough cleaning of your room
- Electronic Check-in process for your convenience.
- Room cleaning and change of linen while room occupied, only upon request
- Please when you exit your room leave on your door the sign make my room or do not disturb accordingly, to inform us for daily cleaning. The same applies for the change of linen, unless you request we will not change it. Please place dirty towels in the special plastic bin provided in your room and let us know.
- Τhe airconditioning filter is washed and disinfected after every guests departure as well as the plastic covers of the remote controls that will be in special cases.
We fully support the preventative measures, which are aimed at ensuring the health of our guests and staff. In the meantime, we will continue upgrading our services and prepare for your future vacations.
Iason Apartments has been certified by the Hotel Chamber of Greece with the "HEALTH FIRST" certification which is mandatory for the tourist accommodation businesses that will operate during the year 2020.
Based on the joint ministerial decision of the Ministry of Health and Tourism (ΚΥΑ) 1881/29.5.2020 (Government Gazette Β΄2084/2020) we apply the Special Health Protocol in accordance with the instructions of the National Public Health Organization (ΕΟΔΥ) and the Ministry of Tourism for protection of public health against coronavirus (COVID-19).